Jun 4, 2017

Ulu Tiran BH: First Visit After Revamped Operation !!!



This Ulu Tiram BH was put into operation about 4 months ago.

The owner wanted my service to visit the BH every 4 months.

Main purpose is to check how his BH is doing after my revamp operation.

It was erected initially for fertilizer storage.

He arrange to convert it into a BH however after 4-5 years the number of nests was about 4-5 nests.

That was how he called for my help to revamp the BH.

I came with my workers and spend about 8 days to revamp the whole house.

Now after 4 months the number of nests in encouraging.

The best was the number of fresh bird shit spots on the BH floors.

It used to be very cleaned but now there were spots all over the floors.

If I am not mistaken there were at least 40-50 spots and most of them were active.

They were found below those internal sound making tweeters.

The number of nests seems to be improving.

If I am not mistaken there were at least 11-15 nests.

That is a very encouraging progress.

I was satisfied and I am sure will see more during my next visit.

I took the opportunity to upgrade the BH sounds and told the owner to perhaps spray the BH floors with Mutiara Aroma.

He can now monitor closely so that there are no predators entering and disturbing the BH progress.

A very strong potential to house about 4-5 kg of nests in a very short period of time.
















Related Posts

Ulu Tiran BH: First Visit After Revamped Operation !!!
4/ 5
Oleh