Dec 3, 2016

Fashion Event: BooHoo Christmas #PartyAfterParty

Last week, I was fortunate enough to attend the BooHoo Christmas party at W London. The night was fun-filled with photo-booths, dance machines, glitter stations and I even got to finally meet some of my favourite blogger babes. Here's a little look at the evening...

Since my blog has shifted more to a movie focus in recent months, I haven't been agreeing to many fashion type posts but I was really excited when utter babe Erica told me about the BooHoo #PartyAfterParty event. I've shopped with BooHoo for years and so it was amazing to be apart of their Christmas celebrations. Probably my favourite part of the evening was finally getting to meet two of my favourite bloggers, Erica and Emma and catching up with old friends. After a few amazing canopies, a glass of glittery champagne and many attempts at the various photo-booths, it was time to head home. 

Thanks so much to BooHoo for having me at the event and for the amazing goodie bag of treats. I'm excited to try some of those products out and looking forward to focussing on more fashion posts in the New Year. Are you attending any fun Christmas events over the holiday season? Who are your favourite fashion brands? As always I love reading your comments so please do leave me lots of lovely ones down below. 

Until next time,



Related Posts

Fashion Event: BooHoo Christmas #PartyAfterParty
4/ 5
Oleh