Apr 6, 2011

Where have Lily's Boots been?



I recently found creative writing inspiration from two seemingly unrelated facts:

1. It rains A LOT in Humboldt County, where our Arcata farm is located, hence rain boots are my typical footwear.

2. My quest for flower knowledge tends to bring me all over the place.

The combination of these two simple truths spurred the idea for "Lily's Boots", a weekly recap of where I've been in the flower world. This flower world of which I speak consists of places ranging from our flower farms... to floral trade shows... to my kitchen (where I attempt to improve my flower arranging abilities).

I'm hoping my Boots' travels will enlighten me (and my readers) on the many wonders of the floral industry.

From here on out, check in with me on Fridays to find out where my Boots have been!

Boots compliments of Chooka.

Related Posts

Where have Lily's Boots been?
4/ 5
Oleh